Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Experimental result of taking notes without passing through the brains

College is a place where a professor’s lecture notes go straight to the students’ lecture notes, without passing through the brains of either.
So today I tried again going to a lecture and managed to take the entire notes, and somehow indeed, the notes did not pass through my brain at all. It's the last lecture of the whole course, which is why I went there hoping for a bit more interesting things than just a mass of technical details presented uglily through use of verbal speech, I was wrong.

Well, too bad. At least I felt kinda happy that my LaTeX skills are enough for note taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Read: Neuropath (Bakker, 2009)

Neuropath  (Bakker 2009) is a dramatic demonstration of the eliminative materialism worldview of the author R. Scott Bakker. It's very b...